You are here
शासकीय जिल्हा ग्रंथालये ,सिंधुदुर्ग
1. To Render the Library Services;
2. To maintain and keep Art and Culture
1. To acquire New Books.
2. Specially to acquire books published on and written by Vidharbha region authors.
3. Separate Competitive Exam Section etc.
To preserve and conserve the reading materials
To provide latest journals and news papers.
1. Establish section
2. Reference Section
3. Competitive Exam-Section
4. Newspapers/Periodical sections
5. Women’s Section
6. Reading Hall etc.
To provide reference service
To make available & issue the periodicals & Diwali special issues
In this library, book exhibition, exhibition of Diwali special issues, and book festivals are conducted. Also different types of programmes are organized on occasions of some special days such as Swami Vivekanand Jayanti. Shiv Jayanti. Ambedkar Jayanti. Shahu Maharaj Jayanti. Savitribai Phule Jayanti, Lokmanya Tilak Jayanti, Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti etc.
1) It is obligatory to enter your name in the register.
2) Reading material is available freely for reading in library.
3) Handle the books carefully.
4) For individual membership deposit fees Rs. 100/- & bi-annual fees Rs 20/-
5) Keeps silence in the library.
1. Individual Members (Deposit Rs.100/- and Membership Rs 20/-
2.Institutionals (Deposit Rs.500/- and Membership Rs 150/-
3.Individual Members get 01 book for 14 days only.
4. Institutional members get 25 books for 30 days only. To take and returned the books is institutions responsibility.
1. To create a digital library.
2. To increase the no. of individual membership
3. To start institutional membership
Office Timing: 10.00 A.M To 5.45 P.M
|No||Full Name||Designation||Mobile No||E – Mail|
|1||Ms. Sonali Vidyadhar Samudra||Librarianemail@example.com
|2||Mr. Shashank Dinanath Naik||Technical Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Mr. Dattatray Gopinath Bhandare||Clerkemail@example.com|
|4||Ms. Swati Pundalik Mayekar||Peonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
02362 – 228112